250W Permanent Magnet Transaxle ND12-1-21 seamlessly integrates a DC permanent magnet brush motor with a differential. One of its unique features is the incorporation of alloy steel hardened gears. Not only do these gears possess longevity, outlasting powder metallurgy gears by five times, but they also operate with minimal disturbance, producing noise levels as low as 54dB.
As we transition into the benefits offered by the 250W series In-line drive transaxle, especially those designed by Rotontek:
- Durability: The alloy steel hardened gears offer a lasting advantage, enduring up to five times more than their powder metallurgy counterparts.
- Quiet Operation: Maintaining a calm and peaceful environment is crucial. Operating at a noise level of 54dB ensures this transaxle doesn’t intrude on that serenity.
- High Efficiency: Efficiency remains at the heart of performance. With a motor efficiency of 72%, this transaxle promises not just performance but also energy conservation.
For those who seek numbers and specifics, here’s a closer look at the specifications of the ND12-1-21 model:
|Rated voltage||DC 24V|
|Rated torque||1.5 Nm|
Diving further, Rotontek’s 250W series In-line drive transaxle finds its niche in various applications:
- Mobility Solutions: Ideal for powered wheelchairs and mobility scooters, ensuring a smooth ride.
- Industrial Equipment: Suitable for small-scale machinery requiring efficient torque transfer.
- Recreational Vehicles: Think of electric skateboards or scooters, where performance and durability matter.
Truly, the 250W series In-line drive transaxle by Rotontek embodies precision, performance, and promise for diverse applications.